I am PhD student in the AriC team in the LIP laboratory in the ENS de Lyon, in France, working under the supervision of Damien Stehlé, Guillaume Hanrot and Bruno Salvy.
My PhD thesis is about algorithmic over structured lattices, motivated by cryptography and I am interested in general by public key cryptography and application of number theory and algebra in computer science.
I am employed by the INRIA Lyon and funded by the Direction Générale de l’Armement (Pôle de Recherche CYBER).
- Ideal-SVP is Hard for Small-Norm Uniform Prime Ideals. Joël Felderhoff, Alice Pellet-Mary, Damien Stehlé and Benjamin Wesolowski. TCC 2023. [Full Version]. [Mirror]
- On Module Unique-SVP and NTRU. Joël Felderhoff, Alice Pellet-Mary and Damien Stehlé. ASIACRYPT 2022. [Full Version]. [Mirror]
- A CHSP Oracle for Arakelov Class Group. Research Internship supervised by Léo Ducas in Crypto group, CWI, Amsterdam. Feb-July 2021. [report (soon)].
- Impossibility results for Module LLL based on Euclidean Division. Research Internship supervised by Damien Stehlé in AriC team, LIP, ENS de Lyon. Sept 2020-Feb 2021. [report].
- Hard Homogenous Spaces and Commutative Supersingular Isogeny based Diffie–Hellman. Research Internship supervised by Benjamin Smith in Grace team, Laboratoire d’Informatique de l’École Polytechnique. Summer 2019. [report].
- Homological product code and weight of random tensors. Research Internship supervised by Péter Vrana in QMATH team, Department of Mathematical Sciences of the University of Copenhagen. Summer 2018. [report].
- Walking along the infrastructures of real quadratic and pure cubic fields. Research Internship supervised by Pierre Jean Spaenlehauer in CARAMBA team, INRIA Nancy - Grand Est. Summer 2017. [report].